Welcome to the top pet-welcoming destination in the Southern Oregon Cascades, just outside Crater Lake National Park. Relax with the perfect getaway at the edge of the Klamath Basin, in the heart of a recreation wonderland and a world apart from your daily stress!
- Klamath Falls, Oregon pet-welcoming lodge just outside Crater Lake National Park.
- Located on the Volanic Legacy National Scenic Byway and All American Road near Crater Lake Oregon. Convenient day trips to Lava Beds, Lower Klamath Refuges, Rogue and Klamath Rivers, Ashland, Bend and beyond.
- Out our front door – world-class birding, canoeing, trophy fly fishing, hiking, X-C skiing, snowshoeing, dog sledding, star gazing and much more.
- All individually rentable rooms include private baths, and use of our fully outfitted commercial kitchen
- Catered gourmet meals and meeting space by reservation separate from lodging.
As Southern Oregon’s pet friendly intimate lodge near Crater Lake, we specialize in providing the environment for pet travel and the perfect” off the beaten track vacation.” Well behaved pets are most welcome in the lodge, guest rooms and throughout the grounds. pet friendly specific amenities include crates in every room, swimming ponds and hiking paths, a dog washing facility, and pet day care available to our guests wishing to enjoy “people-only” activities.
“We had a wonderful, relaxing and restorative visit – you keep a lovely inn.
We completely forgot about the outside world once we were here. Thanks.”
Barrie Levinson and Coert Vonk, Portland, OR
“I’m really glad that the Crater Lake Lodge was full.This place is so unique, I wouldn’t have wanted to miss it!”
A.V., San Francisco, CA
Liz, not sure this is the best way to contact you but just had to tell you we had the best time ever at the lodge. Getting to know you was a great pleasure. Zoe is still working on her Thank You Card. Hope you are well and looking forward to our next visit. Much Love, Butch, Rita, & of course ZOE!! Rita Klabenesh
“A great place! We were mesmerized by the wetlands and a peaceful canoe ride.The dogs, Capi and Tempe were about as close to terrier heaven as they will ever be!Thank you for your personal touch. Five stars from Capitola!”
Sandi Pensinger and Ed Mabie, Capitola, CA
“What a wonderful visit – we leave here with our minds rested, our bodies rejuvenated and our spirits filled with the beauty of such a nature-filled place!”
Joanne & Sheila, Portland, OR